Options

Portfolio problem

photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
edited July 30, 2005 in Technique
I have the strange occurance of a blue film on my portfolio slide shows or pics in preview mode. Can anybody enlighten me in this? I only have it since two weeks. I heavily rely on portfolio to sift through my pics, so the blue film is really bugging me.

Catherine

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2005
    photocat wrote:
    I have the strange occurance of a blue film on my portfolio slide shows or pics in preview mode. Can anybody enlighten me in this? I only have it since two weeks. I heavily rely on portfolio to sift through my pics, so the blue film is really bugging me.

Catherine

i'm not sure what's causing the problem, can you provide more info?
  • Options
    photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2005
    andy wrote:
    i'm not sure what's causing the problem, can you provide more info?

No, I thought it might have something to do with color settings in the Nikon, but that is not it.
    The blue cast is there when I try to preview in Portfolio or do slideshow to throw out the bad ones at first glance.
    (I always play the slideshow to quicly toss the really bad ones). For every last download it did not work because I don't see a darn thing with that blue layer...
    If I open them in CS they are fine... It is time consuming though to open them all up before I can toss them...