Options

DSS #39 - idea

KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
edited December 11, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hey guys, I've been busy (and will continue to be busy) so this is just a quick idea. I know the image still needs work, but wanted to see whether you thought it might be worth considering.

Thanks

Niether ;)
737129953_aTD5B-L.jpg
Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!

Comments

• Options
    JwarJwar Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    i like the idea, but not sure if it would be rejected since it's not paper or plastic. I guess it depends on the judges and rulesdeal.gif.
    Jay

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
    Kinky Friedman
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    Hi Kinkajou,
    I'm a literal person, so I don't know that this will fly. Like Jwar said, it will depend on the judges, but it's risky.

Also since it's "Neither" --maybe the plastic bag should not be in the shot at all (holding the bananas), might as well go all the way no?
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    Dan7312Dan7312 Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    Maybe the title should be "Almost neither" 'cause the carrots are in a plastic bag.
    Kinkajou wrote:
    Hey guys, I've been busy (and will continue to be busy) so this is just a quick idea. I know the image still needs work, but wanted to see whether you thought it might be worth considering.

Thanks

Niether ;)
  • Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    I really like this idea. It is an out of the box take on the theme.

I think it would be better with the carrots out of the bag, especially if you could find some that still had greenery on them.
  • Options
    Aspecto5Aspecto5 Registered Users Posts: 311 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    I think this is totally theme worthy. I would get rid of the plastic too and go with the greener way of shopping. Great idea. :)
    Canon 7D Shooter

Nelson Lehner
    Dreamin' of a resolution!:D
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2009
    Hi Kinkajou,
    I'm a literal person, so I don't know that this will fly. Like Jwar said, it will depend on the judges, but it's risky.

Also since it's "Neither" --maybe the plastic bag should not be in the shot at all (holding the bananas), might as well go all the way no?

EDIT: meant to say the carrots should be out of the plastic bag.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2009
    Got it. Yeah, I was thinking about the carrots being in the bag... but knowing it was a 'rough draft' I didn't sweat it too much. Wish I had some farmer's market fresh carrots with the green tops instead :) I'll give it another try tonight.

Thanks everyone!
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!