Options

FS: Olympus E-620 Body

ziggy2000ziggy2000 Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited December 10, 2009 in The Other Guys
Sorry the camera is no longer for sale.

I have moved up to an E-30 and I no longer need this great camera. It has served me well and has only 2061 shutter actuations. I take great care of my stuff and this has been no exception - screen protector from day one, smoke free home, no exposure to adverse conditions. I'm looking for $460 including PayPal fees and shipping to addresses in the CONUS. I will ship internationally, but the extra expense will be the responsibility of the purchaser, as will all taxes and duties in the receiving country. Pictures can be seen at my Smugmug gallery:

http://ziggy2000.smugmug.com/Photogr...64857797_YSnZv

Any blemishes you may see on the LCD screen are the screen protector doing its job. Everything included in the original box is in the sale: Box, manuals, warranty card(s), battery, charger, AC cord, video out cable, USB cable, eyepiece cover, software CD, and strap. I had no issues at all with this camera with any of the lenses I used, including some older OM-mount glass.
I have feedback at fredmiranda and FourThirdsPhoto under this name, in addition to 10 years of 100% positive ratings at eBay as ziggystarman.

This is a great camera and I guarantee you will not be disappointed with the condition. As always if you think the prices unfair you can make an offer. Either PM or email is fine.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• Options
    wasistodwasistod Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 10, 2009
    PM Sent!!
    PM Sent!!

ziggy2000 wrote:
    I have moved up to an E-30 and I no longer need this great camera. It has served me well and has only 2061 shutter actuations. I take great care of my stuff and this has been no exception - screen protector from day one, smoke free home, no exposure to adverse conditions. I'm looking for $460 including PayPal fees and shipping to addresses in the CONUS. I will ship internationally, but the extra expense will be the responsibility of the purchaser, as will all taxes and duties in the receiving country. Pictures can be seen at my Smugmug gallery:

http://ziggy2000.smugmug.com/Photogr...64857797_YSnZv

Any blemishes you may see on the LCD screen are the screen protector doing its job. Everything included in the original box is in the sale: Box, manuals, warranty card(s), battery, charger, AC cord, video out cable, USB cable, eyepiece cover, software CD, and strap. I had no issues at all with this camera with any of the lenses I used, including some older OM-mount glass.
    I have feedback at fredmiranda and FourThirdsPhoto under this name, in addition to 10 years of 100% positive ratings at eBay as ziggystarman.

This is a great camera and I guarantee you will not be disappointed with the condition. As always if you think the prices unfair you can make an offer. Either PM or email is fine.

Thanks for looking!