Options

Dss #39

Angela DavisAngela Davis Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
edited December 11, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
Recycle

I have had UPS & FedEx playing tag at my house for the past few days :ivar
I thought this would be my photo for the challenge after all my goodies have been opened so far. I have one more order due today, but thought I would test my new lighting system out...
as I have no clue what I am doing, LoL :dunno

So please fire away at me and let me know what you see maybe right or wrong with my lighting in this shot. All new and testing the waters. I already dropped this shot in the gallery as I really don't have more time to play with this challenge as I need to work my mind around one "Word"

Doing around 40/plus people this Sat. 12-12-09 for a Rescue Mission
( Help-Portrait.com ) Free Portraits For The Holidays To The Homeless and sure hope in the next 24 hrs I can learn what I am doing with these new lights, lol just love that feeling of being under pressure :huh

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Angela Davis

Comments

• Options
    travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    Angela,

You you can only submit to one challenge not both.

This is a very nice shot, btw. - enjoy your new lights :)
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • Options
    tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    Angela... you qualified for the MegaChallenge, so you aren't elligible to submit to the DSS39. I think that's what I read in the rules.

The image you posted could be used for the Mega. You just need to give it a one-word title, like "shipping" or "wrapping".

Chris
    http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
    If it's locked... find an open window.
  • Options
    bf2015bf2015 Registered Users Posts: 523 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2009
    That's correct. You are only eligible to enter the MC#6 round. I made the same mistake for my 1st MC.
  • Options
    Angela DavisAngela Davis Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited December 11, 2009
    Ugh! I typed back last night and some how my post did not show up. I was wondering why there was only one photo placed for the Paper or Plastic Challenge. Here I thought I was trying to help out and give some photos to be judged, LoL

I guess I thought I had read through everything and somehow must have missed this part headscratch.gif I have been so busy trying to set up this big shoot for tomorrow (Saturday) not for sure if I am coming or going these days :patch

Alrighty then I guess I need to try and back this photo out and see if I can still play with everyone on the Mega playground ne_nau.gif

Thanks so much everyone... I really had no clue and hoping one day I get my head fully screwed on, lol