Boudoir

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited December 12, 2009 in People
I posted this series in the GF forum but I thought I'd post a few of my favorites here since some of you guys may not frequent that forum.

I'm looking for C&C on these as this is all new to me.

736967502_9A4PZ-L.jpg

736966584_k9GfE-L.jpg

736969746_pxZem-XL.jpg

737014853_AV2My-L.jpg
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    Alex, you are extremely talented. These are wonderful. I really love the last one.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • JayClark79JayClark79 Registered Users Posts: 253 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    Ya man these are awsome!

My Site http://www.jayclarkphotography.com

Canon Rebel T1i | Canon 50mm 1.8 | Tamron 28-75mm 2.8 | Canon 75-300mm EF f 4.5 III | Opteka Grip | Canon 580exII | 2 Vivitar 383 Flash's and a home studio setup.
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    Wow... thanks guys. That's very encouraging. I just got my first set of studio lights about a week ago and this type of shooting is all new to me. I've been reading a lot and getting tips from Nikolai and the others from the GF forum.

My Smug Site
  • leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    Your model is fab, but so much about the background/foreground colors, skin tone, and poses are also worth a second+ look.
    Growing with Dgrin

• SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    These are truly nice! Model, composition, color, processing all work together.

Sam
  • Nikonic1Nikonic1 Registered Users Posts: 684 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    :eek1:eek1:eek1:eek1:eek1:eek1

Stunning photos. Stunning woman. She must make learning and practicing a new facet of your craft pretty easy, my friend. Fabulous efforts here.

bowdown.gif
  • squiddysquiddy Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2009
    I have to say also as a woman they are very flattering. Shooting at an almost upside down angle sometimes gives women an unflattering view point.

2 & 4 are best. 1 & 3 with a little flop of the bangs in front distract me... i would say especially with women watch for the hair! Drives me crazy when i have a great picture and the hair is doing something wonkey.

Great Photos! thumb.gif
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2009
    Your wife is beautiful, and these shots are just WONDERFUL Alex. LIke the other gals who've commented (including Caroline in Go Figure) I think they really bring out exactly the kind of "sexy" most women WANT to portray. Sensual, beautiful and never drifting towards trashy.

Really, REALLY nice job.
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2009
    Thanks guys and especially the gals. Your comments are very encouraging. I really was trying to capture a classy, sexy look rather than something slutty. Sounds like I did this. I have to admit, it is rather fun doing these shoots with my wife. Kind of naughty if you know what I mean.

My Smug Site