And then there was warmth in the man-cave

00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
edited December 11, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
you ever just take a shot and really like it.. even though there is nothing special about it.. well, this is one of those for me. I don't know if it's the colors, the warmth I get looking at it :dunno maybe it's just because it's a night shot..idk.

anyway, it's been pretty cold here lately so i finally broke down and bought a heater. It works great and got a deal on it from the grocery store of all places.. :rofl

C&C welcomed ...

f2.8 1/5s iso400
738040317_Cka5S-L.jpg
Devin

Comments

• rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2009
    Hey, send some of that heat over to Euless rolleyes1.gif

Those are some nice warm/rich colors!
    Randy
  • 00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2009
    rwells wrote:
    Hey, send some of that heat over to Euless rolleyes1.gif

Those are some nice warm/rich colors!

Hey Randy - I was just watching the news .. figures, going to get in the 70's on Sunday. But I have a feeling it will get used as we still have lots of colder weather coming. It's ALMOST to cold ride lately lol3.gif
    Devin
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2009
    God bless the SuperHEB where you can get a flat screen TV, Porch Heater and some nice steaks all in one stop....

Colors are beautifully saturated.... Nice image. The little bit of Christmas lights (?) in the background also help the whole image.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • 00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2009
    adbsgicom wrote:
    God bless the SuperHEB where you can get a flat screen TV, Porch Heater and some nice steaks all in one stop....

Colors are beautifully saturated.... Nice image. The little bit of Christmas lights (?) in the background also help the whole image.

Hey Andrew - thanks. yea, those are the neighbors christmas lights accross the street (and one strand of mine along the garage). I was just thankful handheld it came out fairly sharp. And yes, I have found myself not minding to go to Albertsons.. but you can't get me in a walmart (this time of year or ever) lol3.gif
    Devin
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2009
    00SS wrote:
    but you can't get me in a walmart (this time of year or ever) lol3.gif
    I'm with you on that one...
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site