Cups

DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
edited December 15, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I just recieved my cups I ordered and they are really nice. I expected the hokey kind of cups/mugs you see in the stores, but I was surprised to see that the quality of the cups are so good. And the packaging is good too. Strong, sturdy and protected the cup.

Only thing -- the order says white and while it is white I'd say its more an off white color which I like much better. I first didn't want to order them because it said white and whites can look so cheap, but the black ones wouldn't of worked for my photos. Glad I bought them :D

The blue line isn't in the photo on the cup -- it was my flash :D

738837363_ySmet-L.jpg

Thanks Smug :thumb

Comments

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2009
    Thanks for your post! I'm glad you like the mugs. They look great with your photos on them! :)

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2009
    Thanks for your post! I'm glad you like the mugs. They look great with your photos on them! :)

Sebastian

Hi,

Wow..someone thought the mugs turned out good too rolleyes1.gif

I just received the calender that you can print thru smug, but mycanvas does the printing. The color in the photos are awesome. I was impressed. And the weight of the calender is heavy not cheap like some can be. Heavier then the paper used in the calenders you pay bucks for at barnes and noble. Almost like a heavy card stock.

Thanks for commenting on the cups. Hopefully it will help others that may want to purchase one. The printing was flawless and the color was dead-on from my photos :D