Options

FS: Mint condition Rolleiflex 6006 with 80/2.8 HFT Planar T*

glovedesignerglovedesigner Registered Users Posts: 157 Major grins
edited August 6, 2005 in Flea Market
Camera and the lens in mint condition! Comes with two batteries and battery charger. Asking $985 with insured shipping to anywhere within the States. I will also consider to trade with Canon EF L-Series lenses, or Leica M body. Let me know if there's anybody interested! xzicon_smile_cool.gif
rlee200@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2005
    With new posters trying to sell something, pictures and some form of reference to past sales always helps.thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited July 22, 2005
    Well, I'm still new with dgrin... how can I upload the images with my ad? I have 100% (over 370) positive feedbacks on ebay: leicaleicam6m6
  • Options
    KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2005
    Cool.

If you don't have a hosting site for photos, then no problem. If you do, use the insert image when posting and insert the pic link. The ebay reference helps.

Good luck.
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited August 4, 2005
    still no images added to this listing - have you given up? Need more help?
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited August 5, 2005
    I don't have any hosting site to post the pictures. I will send pictures to whoever is interested with email address.
    I'm sure you can find the image of Rolleiflex 6006 from google images. The one I have for sale or trade including the lens, batteries and battery charger are in absolute mint condition and 100% functional!

glovedesigner
    DoctorIt wrote:
    still no images added to this listing - have you given up? Need more help?
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2005
    I don't have any hosting site to post the pictures. I will send pictures to whoever is interested with email address.
    I'm sure you can find the image of Rolleiflex 6006 from google images. The one I have for sale or trade including the lens, batteries and battery charger are in absolute mint condition and 100% functional!

glovedesigner

wave.gif gloved - please look at the sticky thread in the dgrin support forum "wanna post a pic here?" it's all explained there, how you can easily attach a photograph to your dgrin posts. deal.gif
  • Options
    edited August 6, 2005
    FS: Mint condition Rolleiflex 6006 with 80 Planar HFT T*
    Thank you Andy for your help! Here's the picture. The camera, lens, batteries and charger are all in mint condition. Thanks!

glovedesigner
    andy wrote:
    wave.gif gloved - please look at the sticky thread in the dgrin support forum "wanna post a pic here?" it's all explained there, how you can easily attach a photograph to your dgrin posts. deal.gif