Options

Ernesta&Marius

Aleksandras BabiciusAleksandras Babicius Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
edited January 2, 2010 in Weddings
Ernesta_Marius059.jpg
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Another wedding set from Vilnius, this time - a classic.
Please: http://meninenuotrauka.lt/2009/ernesta_marius/
Thanks for yuor commetns!
[/FONT]

Comments

• Options
    metmet Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2009
    I always get excited when I see you've posted another set. Your wedding pictures are beautiful. bowdown.gif Do you mostly use the 50 1.4? Would you be willing to share what you do in post? I'm curious how you get your pictures to be so light and airy without looking overdone and too processed.
  • Options
    Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2009
    Awesomeness wrapped around superb and a heavy dash of devine! thumb.gif
  • Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2009
    very classic/beautiful looking couple! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Options
    Aleksandras BabiciusAleksandras Babicius Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2009
    met wrote:
    I always get excited when I see you've posted another set. Your wedding pictures are beautiful. bowdown.gif Do you mostly use the 50 1.4? Would you be willing to share what you do in post? I'm curious how you get your pictures to be so light and airy without looking overdone and too processed.

Thanks, thanks for compliments. icon_smile.gif
    icon_smile.gif
    I use Nikon D3. Lenses that work with me more often - three. It 85/1.4, 14-24/2.8 and 50.1,4
    Flashlights do not like and I use it very rarely - only in cases where no flash is almost impossible to do.
    Postprocessing relatively little. In any case, all that is done - done in the converter. Photoshop is used only rarely.
  • Options
    Aspecto5Aspecto5 Registered Users Posts: 311 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2009
    Very lovely set. I bet that microphone stand being in the way made you cringe. Really like the pic where they stand beside the giant graffiti people. :B
    Canon 7D Shooter

Nelson Lehner
    Dreamin' of a resolution!:D
  • Options
    mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2009
    Stellar as always. Thanks so much for posting these sets. These provide me was so much inspiration!!!

Matt
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Options
    l.k.madisonl.k.madison Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2009
    those.are.outstanding.

Wow!

My favorite is the one of them walking down the street (between ceremony and reception) with the orange wall making all the dead space. Just stunning.

I can't get over how HUGE the church is, but how few people were in it.. that's just odd to me, but that's not fussing at your photography, your pictures are exquisite.
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2009
    You never disappoint me! Thanks as always for sharing thumb.gif
  • Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2010
    WOW, great photos, very inspiring. Beautiful couple .Loved them all and had to laugh at the one with the underwear hanging on the clothesline! Thanks for sharing those, I really enjoyed them.
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • Options
    joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2010
    looks like something out of the movies. great work. You are an inspiration.