Options

LR "replace" upload adding instead?

timk519timk519 Registered Users Posts: 831 Major grins
edited December 15, 2009 in Bug Reporting
I'm updating a bunch of pictures in various galleries using the LR plugin, but instead of replacing the existing pics it's adding them!

:jawdrop

The first two pairs of pictures in this gallery are really duplicates:
http://valkyrie.smugmug.com/gallery/9050348_XNuV7#602381112_435bK
  • Save $5 off your first year's SmugMug image hosting with coupon code hccesQbqNBJbc

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2009
    Hi,

Please report this to the Lightroom plugin developer. We're not the developer and can't really help you with this issue.
    I don't even know if the plugin is supposed to support replacing files. The homepage of it doesn't announce such a feature.

Our Simple uploader offers a replace feature.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    timk519timk519 Registered Users Posts: 831 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2009
    Hi,

Please report this to the Lightroom plugin developer. We're not the developer and can't really help you with this issue.
    I don't even know if the plugin is supposed to support replacing files. The homepage of it doesn't announce such a feature.
    Irrespective of what the homepage says, I've been using this "non-existent" feature for the past number of days to update a large # of images in this section of galleries, and it's been working fine up until yesterday.

Since I didn't change the plugin, all I can think is that something at SM changed.

Did you even bother to look?
    • Save $5 off your first year's SmugMug image hosting with coupon code hccesQbqNBJbc