Photo Christmas cards. Where to get 'em?

WeiselWeisel Registered Users Posts: 235 Major grins
edited December 16, 2009 in Digital Darkroom
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Anyone have any idea where I could get Christmas cards printed up for a client? Does Smugmug have such an option, or must I go elsewhere? Of course, these would be photo cards which I shot myself for a couple.
(haven't shot yet, just checking into this, since they contacted me today)

It's also getting way close to the 25th anyway, so I'm not sure, but it would probably need to be direct mail from the printer to my clients address list! lol

Aside from time crunch issues, any good ideas where these can be ordered?? Thanks in advance.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Canon 5D MK IV | 24-70 2.8L USM | 50mm F1.4 USM | 70-200mm F2.8L | AB 800 light | 430EXII speedlight (x2) | Lowel iLight | Cybersync remotes | bag of trail mix |
My Weddings WebsiteBlog

Comments

• toddbtoddb Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2009
    couple options
    I just ordered Christmas cards through Smugmug --- came in a pretty timely fashion (plus I think you can pay extra for guaranteed rush delivery) and the prints looked great. Colors were perfect. Decent selection of ready-made templates to choose from and you can decide where they are shipped. Price was pretty good.

730999076_yANZ3-L.jpg

Have ordered quite a few prints through Walgreens when in a hurry (if you have them there) and always looked nice -- and they are ready pretty quickly.

In a jam I just ordered Christmas cards for a client through Costco using their ready-made templates (not a good selection) -- prints were ready in a few hours, but the color was off and they photos looked a little grayish. Have also tried to use Shutterfly and have them printed at local Target when in a hurry, but the prints have often been very poor quality (streaking -- color fade). I would be very worried and nervous to print through those places and have them shipped directly to the client just because of my personal experiences.