Branding on delivery packaging

smilenjsmilenj Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited December 16, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi all -

My question for smugmug - is there anyway to deliver photos in customized packaging rather than the standard Bayphoto packaging? I know I can have everything shipped to my house and then deliver them in my own packaging. I just was curious if there was an easier process.

My question for other pros - does the packaging on delivery matter? I know its the pictures that matter, but I think it would be nice to have them arrive in something special/unique.

Thanks for any thoughts and hope you are enjoying the craziness of the holidays.

Joey
Joey Chandler
San Francisco Portrait and Wedding Photographer
If you are in the Bay Area, join us for the monthly SmugMug User Group

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2009
    Hi Joey, this is a planned enhancement, no delivery date yet for this, but it's on our roadmap - we're definitely doing this!
  • thaKingthaKing Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2009
    does packaging matter? well, to me it's a "nice to have"...i won't say it doesn't matter, but if it's not added as a feature then it's not the end of the world for me...but i think it's a fantastic idea to add it - like the shopping cart feature - gave us branding which was nice, but not a deal killer in the end...
  • PhotometricPhotometric Registered Users Posts: 309 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2009
    I would think you live or die on your brand. Either it's a complete professional solution, or it's not. And that's the difference between premium and bargain basement. No one goes to Wallmart to buy Prada.
    http://www.djdimages.com/

"Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition."
    -- Abraham Lincoln