can't see Bay Photo print product options

gblottergblotter Registered Users Posts: 176 Major grins
edited December 16, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
My understanding is that a Smugmug Pro-level account is required in order to access Bay Photo print products - correct?

With my Pro-level account I do not see the option to order Bay Photo print products under the "Buy" drop-down tab. Must this be enabled in some fashion? I'm sure I must be missing something simple. Please clarify.

Comments

• thaKingthaKing Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2009
    you are not required to use bay, they become an option if you're a pro...

edit: is the gallery you're trying to access have its prices setup to use EZ prints? the gallery needs to have the prices setup using bay before you can use bay...
  • gblottergblotter Registered Users Posts: 176 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2009
    thaKing wrote:
    you are not required to use bay, they become an option if you're a pro...
    Yes - understood. I'm just trying to enable the Bay Photo products option.
    thaKing wrote:
    edit: is the gallery you're trying to access have its prices setup to use EZ prints? the gallery needs to have the prices setup using bay before you can use bay...
    Ah ... this must be my solution. I do not have prices setup at present. Thanks for the tip.
  • thaKingthaKing Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2009
    gblotter wrote:
    Ah - this must be my solution. I do not have prices setup at present. Thanks for the tip.
    when you go in to setup prices for the gallery, you have two buttons along the top - one for EZ and one for Bay...select Bay and create your prices...then when you go to the Buy button, you'll be selecting from the price list you setup for Bay and that gallery... thumb.gif
  • gblottergblotter Registered Users Posts: 176 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2009
    thaKing wrote:
    when you go in to setup prices for the gallery, you have two buttons along the top - one for EZ and one for Bay...select Bay and create your prices...then when you go to the Buy button, you'll be selecting from the price list you setup for Bay and that gallery... thumb.gif
    gotcha. everything is working great now. i knew it would be something simple that i was missing. thanks.