First post

Blender7Blender7 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited December 19, 2009 in People
Hey guys,
Brand new here.
Just curious to see what people think of this.
(This is not my normal type of shots but I've been playing around with ideas lately)

4187874995_a6da53a6af.jpg

Bigger
Thanks guys

Comments

• BsimonBsimon Registered Users Posts: 252 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2009
    Blender. Interesting shot. I truly hope this isnt what I think it is though.....
  • JwarJwar Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2009
    Bsimon wrote:
    Blender. Interesting shot. I truly hope this isnt what I think it is though.....

She's got a sparkly ring on?headscratch.gif
    Jay

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
    Kinky Friedman
  • Nikonic1Nikonic1 Registered Users Posts: 684 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2009
    Bsimon wrote:

If you're thinking a sad bride in front of her passed away husband or future husband, I hope not too. Sad if so :cry :cry but captured pretty well and a quite interesting concept.
  • BsimonBsimon Registered Users Posts: 252 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2009
    Nikonic1 wrote:
    If you're thinking a sad bride in front of her passed away husband or future husband, I hope not too. Sad if so :cry :cry but captured pretty well and a quite interesting concept.

Exactly. Or serviceman. Very sad if that is the case.
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2009
    I like the concept - very, very strong. There are some nit-piks in execution I might change - but that's just me.

I'm not liking the flare/blown area at all. If the attempt was to highlight a ring, a star-burst might be a better way to do so.
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2009
    I like the concept - very, very strong. There are some nit-piks in execution I might change - but that's just me.

I'm not liking the flare/blown area at all. If the attempt was to highlight a ring, a star-burst might be a better way to do so.
    I have to agree with Scott on this one again. Very interesting and strong image.
  • Blender7Blender7 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited December 17, 2009
    Yeah don't worry guys it's not a lost husband. I was just trying to think outside of the box here and create something different. Thanks for the advice maybe I did overdo the light.

Thank you :)
  • GoofBcktGoofBckt Registered Users Posts: 481 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2009
    I think it's fantastic. I like the subtle idea behind it, leaves you wondering what happened here. I like the light burst on her ring too. Great as is IMHO.
    Blender7 wrote:
    Yeah don't worry guys it's not a lost husband. I was just trying to think outside of the box here and create something different. Thanks for the advice maybe I did overdo the light.

Thank you :)