Options

Which printer for wedding pictures

kyeeziekyeezie Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
edited December 26, 2009 in Weddings
I will be able to open a couple of my galleries for purchase of photos and I am wondering, which is the best of the 2 printer companies to use for weddings? To have them printed through smugmug. Would it be better to do the color correcting option or not since I do that to the pictures prior to posting them on my site. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2009
    kyeezie wrote:
    I will be able to open a couple of my galleries for purchase of photos and I am wondering, which is the best of the 2 printer companies to use for weddings? To have them printed through smugmug. Would it be better to do the color correcting option or not since I do that to the pictures prior to posting them on my site. Thanks in advance!

I've used both printers. I like Bay better. I opt for the hand color correction since that is not my area of expertise.

Caroline
  • Options
    Jeremy WinterbergJeremy Winterberg Registered Users Posts: 1,233 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2009
    I like BayPhoto more than EZPrints. I've had stuff done through EZPrints before, but it doesn't really compare.
    Jer
  • Options
    bloomphotogbloomphotog Registered Users Posts: 582 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2009
    Bay Photo w/Color Correction, hands down. thumb.gif
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2009
    Bay Photo w/Color Correction, hands down. thumb.gif

Agree 100% here. I use the Eye One Display 2 to color correct my monitor (as recommended by Bay) but even though I'm fairly certain my colors match their colors, I still do the color correction option just to make sure my clients get only the best results.