Lightroom Export to Specific Folder Issue

PeterGarPeterGar Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
edited May 17, 2010 in Finishing School
I just submitted a support request to Adobe for this issue and while I'm waiting for their response, I figure I'll post here too in case anyone on Dgrin has some insight to the matter.

I recently upgraded from Windows Vista 32-bit to Windows 7 32-bit. I'm using LR v 2.6.632038 with Camera RAW 5.6. Up until recently I never had this problem. Now, when I attempt to export photos to Files on Disk, I choose the Export To Specific Folder option, and when I attempt to choose the specific folder, the only folder/path available in the Browse for Files and Folders box is C:\Users\Peter\ and all the subfolders beneath that path. I have no ability to select a different folder on a different drive. I have been exporting my photos from Lightroom to F:\Photography for several years, but all of a sudden, the F: drive (and all other drives folders) are no longer available in the Browse for Files and Folders box.

This has been happening for a few weeks that I can remember. Maybe since I upgraded to Windows 7. For the record, I have backed up my catalog, rebooted, and even deleted the "Lightroom 2 Preferences.agprefs" file.

This should be simpple, especially since it worked fine for a long time in the past. I just want to export my RAW images to JPGs in a specific file on my F: drive, but Lightroom no longer gives me the option to export anywhere other than C:\Users\Peter. How can I resolve this? Thanks in advance.

744776715_b8qvq-XL.jpg

Comments

• fotopia69fotopia69 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited May 17, 2010
    Could you solve the problem?
    Hi,

I have the same problem, and I am using Windows 7 (64bit) as well. Searching for a long time the internet, this is the first time I see an other user has the same problem.

Thanks for informing if you found a solution.

René
  • PeterGarPeterGar Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2010
    I had to create a new Window's user account. It worked fine in the new account. I basically had to move all my data and setting into a new Windows user account and then deleted the old account. It was a profile specific issue.