Great gal to work with

HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
edited December 20, 2009 in People
Worked a few days ago with a great gal named Julia. Professional dancer and coach. Hope you enjoy them.

1. 745664960_GbxsQ-X2.jpg

2. 745664734_iUzMB-X2.jpg

3.745664550_ShkHL-X2.jpg

4. 745664636_t86tw-X2.jpg

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2009
    If I'm honest, they are not bad, but I'm not crazy about these. I've seen better from you.

I think #1 is the best of the bunch. It's processed the best, I think. It's a personal taste, but I don't care for the background (also a bit eighties, see #3 lol3.gif). It may be that because of the light it changes from a coppery red to more red, yet it doesn't match the red of the skirt she's wearing. I would have dialed down the left light a bit. I'm not sure what to think of her expression.

#2 seems over-processed to me. If you would draw a line from the bottom-left corner through *her* left hand, the backdrop to the right of that line seems dirty? I like the pose, but her right hand bothers me a bit. It seems much bigger than her left hand.

#3 is mainly a personal taste, I think. I don't really care for the purple circle, and her short thingy she's wearing. For some reason it gives me an eighties feel for some reason lol3.gif The purple of the circle is bleeding over to her body, by the way.

On #4 there is something that throws me off, but I'm not 100% sure what it is. It can be because the face/skin seems a bit overprocessed, or because there is so much light coming from front-low that it's almost impossible to define her chin which makes her face look weird to me. As far as expressions, I much prefer this one over the others thumb.gif