my snow contribution...

lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
edited December 21, 2009 in People
I am so jealous of all the snow everyone else is getting, we didn't even get enough to cover the ground. They are calling for a storm this week though, so hopefully it doesn't pass us up!

We went to play in what little we have, though we couldn't even break out the sled. :(

745658546_q3Hvv-L.jpg

745660202_8fkMY-L-1.jpg

745659672_dWLDc-L.jpg

Comments

• AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2009
    Awww, very, very cute clap.gifI'd just cone out the thingy in the background on the left side of the last pic. thumb.gif
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2009
    That last one is just precious!! (and is it me or has she taken a big maturity jump since the last photos you posted? She suddenly looks closer to 5 than to 2, if you know what I mean.....)
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2009
    Totally love the second one, and the third and first are close seconds. Get rid of the red in the right of the first, and the left of the third and you're golden (IMO).
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2009
    These are fabulous images, Melissa. Very nicely captured!thumb.gifthumb
  • lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2009
    thanks for the comments iloveyou.gif

going back to clone the spots out....

Diva, yeah it's weird when all of a sudden they look older, she actually got a haircut recently and I was reluctant to do so for fear of losing the baby face. I caved finally, and gave her bangs to keep the hair out of her face. But i do think she's at that age (3 1/2 now!) where she is starting to look older too :(
  • l.k.madisonl.k.madison Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2009
    She's ADORABLE!!!!

Two and three are my favorite, and I'm not sure which order they go in. Two makes her look like a sweet, innocent child mesmerized by snow and three makes her look like a pure model.

And her coat is just so uber cute!!

I hate being stuck in the South when we *might* get snow once a decade. Anybody have a spare room for the winter months? rolleyes1.gif