Options

#40 One Too Many

ASkipASkip Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
edited December 20, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hi,
Well, I've been trying to find something funny this week, but haven't and last night there was an accident behind my house, to which 5 police cars responded. That and 6 local teenagers dying from car accidents in the last few months, most of which were caused by drinking and driving, made me try to make a composite. I don't think it works all that well, but I'm not that good with making composite photos. I haven't figured out how to add the exif info for the second photo either.
Anyway here's my stab at it.
745671353_Z3ies-M.jpg
Anna

Comments

• Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2009
    This is tragic.

I like the lighting and the composite is put together well. When posting, add a link in the caption to all of the photos that constitute the composite.

Generally, I like the composition. It is well balanced. Though it seems a bit busy to me. You might consider simplifying it a bit. What is the minimum you need to include to convey the message?
  • Options
    ASkipASkip Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2009
    WhatSheSaw wrote:
    This is tragic.

I like the lighting and the composite is put together well. When posting, add a link in the caption to all of the photos that constitute the composite.

Generally, I like the composition. It is well balanced. Though it seems a bit busy to me. You might consider simplifying it a bit. What is the minimum you need to include to convey the message?
    yeah, your right, too much stuff. I will see what else I have.
    thanks! anna
  • Options
    dlscott56dlscott56 Registered Users Posts: 1,324 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2009
    WhatSheSaw wrote:
    This is tragic.

I'd agree with this.
  • Options
    lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2009
    agreed with the others, I think without the story behind it I wouldn't know what's going on. Sad situation though.