Ready for a night on the town

gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
edited July 24, 2005 in People
My partner dosn't like her photo being taken so last night before we went out i got my camera ready while she was not looking, is it OK

29438375-M.jpg

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2005
    gsgary wrote:
    My partner dosn't like her photo being taken so last night before we went out i got my camera ready while she was not looking, is it OK
    She does'nt look too happy about having it done:D I understand how she feelsrolleyes1.gif the lighting is a little harsh for me.. did you use a flash? getting someone to pose when they don't want to is always a challenge .. I would bug for more poses showing her lovely eyes. Thanks for sharing.
  • gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2005
    Yes i had to use the on camera flash
    lynnma wrote:
    She does'nt look too happy about having it done:D I understand how she feelsrolleyes1.gif the lighting is a little harsh for me.. did you use a flash? getting someone to pose when they don't want to is always a challenge .. I would bug for more poses showing her lovely eyes. Thanks for sharing.
  • photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2005
    gsgary wrote:
    Yes i had to use the on camera flash

Flash in this case is not a really good idea. She does not look happy at all, maybe a reshoot on a day that she feels like it would be a better go.
    For some people, making them pose just does not work. It seems like she is one of those. (I can relate to her)
    I follow Lyn in stating that your partner has lovely eyes, bring out the eyes as main focus, go further away from her and use a zoom. That will soften the portrait a lot.
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited July 24, 2005
    Focusing on her eyes
    Hope you don't mind, I kinda played around with the photo of your reluctant to photograph partner. Hope you both like this. (The attachments weren't working, so here's a link that will be good for 30 days.)

http://www.sendpix.com/albums/05072412/mcaogcm76p/
  • gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2005
    Looks great, when she gets back from London she will have a good laugh :D
    TrishBrown wrote:
    Hope you don't mind, I kinda played around with the photo of your reluctant to photograph partner. Hope you both like this. (The attachments weren't working, so here's a link that will be good for 30 days.)

http://www.sendpix.com/albums/05072412/mcaogcm76p/