Options

Three From Today (NSFW)

DerweissehaiDerweissehai Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
edited December 26, 2009 in Go Figure
Here are three from todays session.
4203735629_8f0c0d06ab_b.jpg

4203734431_0b81384a00_b.jpg

#3 Just playing with this one. Don't know if I like..let me know what you think.
4203676377_ee3ab01223_b.jpg
7D/40D/XTi/G10/EOS630/50MM 1.8/430/580x2/18-55/28-135/PWx2/Sekonic LM/Tam. 70-200 2.8
Model Site/Portrait Site/Flcikr/MM

Adam

Comments

• Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2009
    I like #2:-)
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    OscarcOscarc Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited December 22, 2009
    I really like #2.
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2009
    Not a tat fan but I like #2. Nice pose and lighting. #1 is good but (this is getting really picky) I am bothered by the red wall, white wainscoting and then the light oak floor. Then she is carrying an Asian umbrella... not sure how they work together. Sorry... too much HGTV watching I think. ne_nau.gif

#3... not sure about. I think I I could see her eyes, it would be a much better shot.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2009
    Hi Adam, I really like two as well.

Number one I think suffers from lack of drama in the lighting.

as for three, no..I think a single camera left light~ Though this one may be good for an overlay of those tats~
    tom wise
  • Options
    BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2009
    #2 is very nicely done.

#3 is very intriguing to me. I like the play on the color of the tattoos and the color of the bodice. However the missing eye and the incomplete line of the bodice seem to leave pieces missing.
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • Options
    edited December 26, 2009
    Here is one more from the session. Kind of Vargas inspired.

Vargas_Inspired3_by_Derweissehai.jpg
    7D/40D/XTi/G10/EOS630/50MM 1.8/430/580x2/18-55/28-135/PWx2/Sekonic LM/Tam. 70-200 2.8

Adam
  • Options
    edited December 26, 2009
    Here is one more from the session. Kind of Vargas inspired.
    Adam,
    there is a strong conflict between "posed"/stretched top part and relaxed/"sitting in the doctor's office waiting for an appointment to happen" legs. rolleyes1.gif
    One the most prominent features of the image is her right knee...ne_nau.gif
    The pieces of her right hand over and under the stool are distracting. rolleyes1.gif
    Also, the eye is led to to upper right corner where the BG becomes "dirty whit-ish", thus spoiling the "clean" effect of the otherwise nice HK setup. This part is PS-able, though...headscratch.gif
    HTH
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2009
    I'm trying to figure out how she is able to balance on the edge of that little stool? headscratch.gif
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    edited December 26, 2009
    I'm trying to figure out how she is able to balance on the edge of that little stool? headscratch.gif
    look for her right hand...deal.gif
  • Options
    edited December 26, 2009
    Nikolai wrote:
    Adam,
    there is a strong conflict between "posed"/stretched top part and relaxed/"sitting in the doctor's office waiting for an appointment to happen" legs. rolleyes1.gif
    One the most prominent features of the image is her right knee...ne_nau.gif
    The pieces of her right hand over and under the stool are distracting. rolleyes1.gif
    Also, the eye is led to to upper right corner where the BG becomes "dirty whit-ish", thus spoiling the "clean" effect of the otherwise nice HK setup. This part is PS-able, though...headscratch.gif
    HTH

I see the lowert part of the hand no that u mention it.deal.gif thought I got the upper part cloned out....good catch.clap.gif

Adam