Options

Wedding invitations

BlueSkyPhotosBlueSkyPhotos Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
edited December 21, 2009 in Weddings
My client would like to use photos from their e-session on their wedding invitations and she can't find any local shops that would do that. Would you recommend any vendors that you worked with in the past?

I live in Milwaukee area, but would definitely consider out of state vendors as long as someone can vouch for them.

Thanks,

Jacek
Jacek

Comments

• Options
    heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2009
    My client would like to use photos from their e-session on their wedding invitations and she can't find any local shops that would do that. Would you recommend any vendors that you worked with in the past?

I live in Milwaukee area, but would definitely consider out of state vendors as long as someone can vouch for them.

Thanks,

Jacek

I design these and have them printed all the time. Using press print companies is no big deal, you just have to be sure your cmyk conversions are done ahead of time or they will screw up the colors. www.overnightprints.com and get the large postcard size or the small greeting card size. It is really inexpensive, and clients love the end result, even if photographers would notice the press printing...

The way I do it is charge design time by the hour and then have them pay the printing/ shipping costs plus a percentage. For some reason invites like these create a buzz about your photography and make guests super excited to come to the wedding.