Found: US Canon 100 2.8 Macro

M-B-PhotographyM-B-Photography Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
edited December 23, 2009 in House of Canon
Hey there everybody, looking for a Canon 100 2.8 Macro USM (Not the new L IS version, and not the original, but the USM one with internal focusing please)

I will pay via PayPal, please, no absurd prices. I have been watching the prices of these being sold so I know what they are going for icon_wink.gif.

Requirements:
1. No fungus
2. Glass elements must be nice and clean, I don't want ANY scratches and minimal dust please.
3. Filter would be nice, but not required as long as you are like me and take good care of your gear.
4. Lens body should also be in good condition
5. Hood will also be nice, but again, not at all required

6. BE HONEST, If there is something (ANYTHING) wrong with the lens, please tell me up front, I may take it anyway.

So if you have a Canon 100 2.8 USM Macro that you are wanting to sell, let me know! You can PM me or e-mail me at MBarryPhotos@gmail.com

In your PM or E-Mail, please include the following:
1. Your asking price (Again, make it fair...)
2. Your reason for selling
3. Any information about any cosmetic or mechanical problems that the lens currently or has had in the past and whether it was fixed or not, if it was ever sent to Canon and why ect...
4. Photos OF the lens itself (please try to make them nice so I can clearly see the condition of the item)
5. Photos taken WITH the lens

Thanks, and happy holidays!icon_biggrin.gif
-Mike
Mike
My SmugMug

Comments