My Canvas Question

justusjustus Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
edited December 24, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I wanted to link my SM galleries to My Canvas to put together a portfolio book. When My Canvas searched for my SM galleries, only three galleries showed up. Need advice on getting all my galleries available to choose from...any ideas?
Linda
Justus Photography
www.lindasherrill.com

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2009
    Hi Linda, galleries need to be external links on and now pwd protected...
  • justusjustus Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2009
    My Canvas
    Perfect! That explains it...thanks Andy.
    Linda
    Justus Photography
    www.lindasherrill.com
  • tlphotostlphotos Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited December 23, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Linda, galleries need to be external links on and now pwd protected...

Just to be sure, please clarify password protection, the gallery needs to be password protected?
  • justusjustus Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2009
    My Canvas
    tlphotos wrote:
    Just to be sure, please clarify password protection, the gallery needs to be password protected?

No, I didn't PWD Protect my galleries...just changed the settings for each gallery I wanted to use to "Allow your photos to be shared elsewhere?" and it worked. I must say, My Canvas was more than gracious to offer me a professional coupon discount for "sample" books used as portfolios as well. They have so many options on their books, you could literally make an original book every time for years! Can't wait to see the Deluxe books they offer (thinking weddings, etc)...

Looking forward to seeing the finished product. Software was very easy to use. Importing photos from SM was a snap! Once again, SM rocks!bowdown.gif
    Linda
    Justus Photography
    www.lindasherrill.com