Options

One from 08-Nov (Produce Market)

michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
edited December 23, 2009 in Street and Documentary
1)
748017396_aDDP6-XL.jpg

I figured it was safe to add a small description to the title in this case. Call me crazy. :wink

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,929 moderator
    edited December 23, 2009
    michswiss wrote:
    I figured it was safe to add a small description to the title in this case. Call me crazy. mwink.gif

I think it's a good idea to have a descriptive thread title. It doesn't have to be the same as the photo title, or lack of title, but it just makes it easier to find stuff later. Can we agree on a convention that says the photo title goes in the post next to the pic, but the title you give to the thread is just that, a thread title for this forum? deal.gif
  • Options
    thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2009
    I like this image, Jen. There are some good strong lines that lead my eye into the photo. I like how each expression you find seems to disconnect that person from the throng around them. Very nice. thumb.gif
    Travis
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2009
    Richard wrote:
    I think it's a good idea to have a descriptive thread title. It doesn't have to be the same as the photo title, or lack of title, but it just makes it easier to find stuff later. Can we agree on a convention that says the photo title goes in the post next to the pic, but the title you give to the thread is just that, a thread title for this forum? deal.gif

Richard,
    I see what you mean now--i just found this post.

Jen,
    While I like the crowded market shot, I feel it's missing something. I just see a crowded market shot. ne_nau.gif
    Can't wait to see what others post and see what/if I'm missing something.
    Liz A.
    _________