Options

Weekly Discussion Thread: Best of 2009

2»

Comments

• Options
    heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2010
    Agnieszka wrote:
    Haha. Well, I wanted to post an option for a smaller version on my blog, before people kill me on here. rolleyes1.gif

The 2 photos on a slide are actually "one picture" (put 2 photos onto one pic in photoshop). I don't think there is an other way to do it ne_nau.gif

Have to say, yours flows better. Still a bit annoyed I couldn't narrow them down even more, but I'm just really the worst when it comes to deleting photos + I figured it would be nice to see all of my couples .... so ... rolleyes1.gif
    I had that same struggle. For a couple of the couples I only included 1 or 2 photos! How do you sum up a wedding in 1 photo?!!! And I ended up not including as many candids as I would have liked. It just kills me.

BTW.. what language is your song in? Very unique!
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2010
    I'm enjoying all of these "best of" sets so much! THanks for sharing. Gorgeous, gorgeous stuff!!! thumb.gifclap.gif
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2010
    I had that same struggle. For a couple of the couples I only included 1 or 2 photos! How do you sum up a wedding in 1 photo?!!! And I ended up not including as many candids as I would have liked. It just kills me.

BTW.. what language is your song in? Very unique!

Ha! Glad I'm not the only one with that problem!! rolleyes1.gifthumb.gif

It's en francais .... :D
  • Options
    edited January 3, 2010
    zoomer wrote:
    Compiled from our 2009 weddings, yeah it's a lot of pictures, I am not good at critiqueing my own stuff so I like them all...does that make me a bad person lol..
    http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/Weddings/Wedding-photos-sample-gallery/2492581_sUk9W#715754601_buSfb

Veeery, veeery pretty Zoomer!!! I'm drooling! :whew
  • Options
    BlurmoreBlurmore Registered Users Posts: 992 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2010
    I'll post this gallery because it really represents the kind of clients I want for every job. Young, attractive, insanely in love, fun people that know what they are about and trust my vision. It also represents a job that I could have really used a second on (something I am considering more and more). The only thing I DISLIKED about this wedding was the location, I hate traveling to DC/NoVa/Montgomery Co. I used to work in the district every week as an assistant, and the traffic and hassle make it seriously unfun.

Anywho...

http://www.jasonknauer.com/Weddings/Hanko/9904711_EkW5L#694549992_989Qz
  • Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2010
    Agnieszka wrote:
    Ha! Glad I'm not the only one with that problem!! rolleyes1.gifthumb.gif

It's en francais .... :D

That was a sweet song for the boudoir one! U2~ Original of the Species would be nice for the baby and maternity. ;]
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2010
    Awesome work, everybody. You make me want to do more weddings:)

Caroline
  • Options
    MoxMox Registered Users Posts: 313 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2010
    Blurmore wrote:
    I'll post this gallery because it really represents the kind of clients I want for every job. Young, attractive, insanely in love, fun people that know what they are about and trust my vision. It also represents a job that I could have really used a second on (something I am considering more and more). The only thing I DISLIKED about this wedding was the location, I hate traveling to DC/NoVa/Montgomery Co. I used to work in the district every week as an assistant, and the traffic and hassle make it seriously unfun.

Anywho...

Beautiful work. Is that a private estate or public venue?
  • Options
    edited January 5, 2010
    Blurmore wrote:

Anywho...

Oh pretty, pretty ... the brides sure is gorgeous, love the window shots (and the shoe shot) iloveyou.gif + the group shots of the guys (from below), haha, excellent expressions!! Very nice set clap.gif
  • Options
    BlurmoreBlurmore Registered Users Posts: 992 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2010
    Mox wrote:
    Beautiful work. Is that a private estate or public venue?
    \\

Thanks! That is a public building in Montgomery County, Glenview Mansion in Rockville Civic Center Park.
  • Options
    kyeeziekyeezie Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2010
    Everyone here does such good work! I thought it would be fun, so last night I started putting together an animoto video. Check it out!
    http://www.smilesbykara.com/Videos/Videos-by-kara/Best-ofs/10875360_MMLFc#758975738_ddNrv
  • Options
    brierphotobrierphoto Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited January 8, 2010
    I have only started doing second shooting in 2009, but I hope to do a lot more in 2010!

here are some of my favorites:

707079298_n7smJ-L.jpg

707090817_gxfge-L.jpg

759096085_ZnS7v-L.jpg

759096471_hKFFc-L.jpg

759104672_CaBnP-L.jpg

Thanks for looking!
  • Options
    heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2010
    brierphoto wrote:
    I
    707090817_gxfge-L.jpg

Love this... the processing... the pose.. the comp...
    Gorgeous! Well done!
  • Options
    Jeff_MiloJeff_Milo Registered Users Posts: 327 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2010
    Some truly wonderful pictures posted in this thread. Great job by all clap.gif

Here are my favorites from 2009

734131003_hF8XW-L.jpg

710832243_rKZ7Z-L.jpg

678793971_g2Uie-L.jpg

598618680_TvcNV-L-1.jpg
    Jeff Milo
    MILOStudios

www.milophotostudios.com