Options

Does anyone need a 2nd shooter?

edofbostonedofboston Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited December 24, 2009 in Weddings
Hi

I would like to acquire more skills from a pro. Please let me know if you need a 2nd shooter. I live in Haverhill, MA. I love photography and I consider myself as an advanced amateur. I've done a lot of self-studies, practices and read all the great photography advices/tutorials from the dgrin pros and other online resources. This knowledge that I've gained over the past years has allowed me to shoot raw and in manual mode. I already shot 2 weddings as a primary photographer and another one as a 2nd shooter for the groom's parents.

I've been shooting with a DSLR for the past 5 years now, 2 years in Auto and Program mode taking, and last 3 years in manual mode as well as the other modes ( I try to stay away from Auto mode now). By the way the clients were happy with the pics. My site will be coming soon. In the meantime I'm going to resize the pictures and post them on flickr. I'll updated this post with a link once the pics are available and I'm opened to all criticisms on the pics which is the best way to learn. I've seen a lot of stunning images form some pros on dgrin and that inspires me to become a pro one day.

Ed

Comments

• Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited December 24, 2009
    Always happy to have a look at a portfolio ... I've been working with the same 2 (awesome) 2nd shooters for a couple of years, but hey you never know ... thumb.gif