Options

Musician Calendar

jandrewnelsonjandrewnelson Registered Users Posts: 300 Major grins
edited December 29, 2009 in Mind Your Own Business
Who do you use as your source for calendars and why do you use them as a source?

I'm putting the finishing touches on a 2010 calendar featuring musicians in and around Asheville NC and need a good online source for calendars. I want to use something like Cafepress for this.

Thanks
Jerry
www.Meesoon.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    SparkySparky Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
    edited December 25, 2009
    I just created a couple calendars using Zazzle, very pleased with the print quality, shipping times and price (along with bulk discounts, codes, etc got the price down to $13/calendar wholesale). Very easy interface to design the calendar. Choice of 3 sizes, wire colors, many grid choices, ability to add text to the photos.
    Here's a link to my calendar
    buffalo_fire_2010_calendar-p1588932400421629512vqvs_325.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 25, 2009
    Sparky wrote:
    I just created a couple calendars using Zazzle, very pleased with the print quality, shipping times and price (along with bulk discounts, codes, etc got the price down to $13/calendar wholesale). Very easy interface to design the calendar. Choice of 3 sizes, wire colors, many grid choices, ability to add text to the photos.
    Here's a link to my calendar
    buffalo_fire_2010_calendar-p1588932400421629512vqvs_325.jpg

Thanks! Nice looking shot. Buffalo? I lived there for a while on Delaware Ave just down from Millard Fillmore Hospital!

Thanks again and blessings
    Jerry Nelson
  • Options
    SparkySparky Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
    edited December 25, 2009
    "Thanks! Nice looking shot. Buffalo? I lived there for a while on Delaware Ave just down from Millard Fillmore Hospital!"

Your welcome. It seems like everyone used to live in Buffalo!:cry
  • Options
    mrcoonsmrcoons Registered Users Posts: 653 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2009
    Who do you use as your source for calendars and why do you use them as a source?

I'm putting the finishing touches on a 2010 calendar featuring musicians in and around Asheville NC and need a good online source for calendars. I want to use something like Cafepress for this.

Thanks
    Jerry
    www.Meesoon.smugmug.com

Jerry,

I use either Blurb or Lulu for the calendars I offer for sale. I use them because they both offer sales and marketing services. Lately I have been leaning more towards Lulu as I can get my products listed on Amazon.com when I use Lulu. I have used Cafepress and Zazzle a time or two but I found that from a quality standpoint I prefered Imagekind, Lulu or Blurb. But that's just me.

http://www.musicman5photos.com/Business/Calendars Look here and you will find links to my Lulu and Blurb calendars.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    edited December 29, 2009
    mrcoons wrote:
    Jerry,

I use either Blurb or Lulu for the calendars I offer for sale. I use them because they both offer sales and marketing services. Lately I have been leaning more towards Lulu as I can get my products listed on Amazon.com when I use Lulu. I have used Cafepress and Zazzle a time or two but I found that from a quality standpoint I prefered Imagekind, Lulu or Blurb. But that's just me.

http://www.musicman5photos.com/Business/Calendars Look here and you will find links to my Lulu and Blurb calendars.

Hope this helps.

OK, thanks for the input!