Customer design Cards

JEphotographyJEphotography Registered Users Posts: 91 Big grins
edited December 26, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi there!

This last release is awesome. I love that customers can design their own card. Awesome! Anyway, as I was trying to order a card and design it as a customer, it was really easy and worked very well. The only thing was that when I tried to go back to the gallery (as I am designing the card),I found that it was impossible. I went home, it took me to smugmug.com and there was no where else that would indicate that I could go back to the original gallery. I was thinking that you might be able to force the design window to either open in a new tab, or like the shopping cart, have an option where it could be closed.
A side from this issue, I am thrilled of the progress you guy's are making for us pros. Its great! Thanks a whole bunch!
:ivar:thumb:D
Jonathan

www.jephotography.smugmug.com
www.jephotography.net

Comments

• ShizamShizam Registered Users Posts: 418 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2009
    Hi there!

This last release is awesome. I love that customers can design their own card. Awesome! Anyway, as I was trying to order a card and design it as a customer, it was really easy and worked very well. The only thing was that when I tried to go back to the gallery (as I am designing the card),I found that it was impossible. I went home, it took me to smugmug.com and there was no where else that would indicate that I could go back to the original gallery. I was thinking that you might be able to force the design window to either open in a new tab, or like the shopping cart, have an option where it could be closed.
    A side from this issue, I am thrilled of the progress you guy's are making for us pros. Its great! Thanks a whole bunch!
    :ivarthumb.gifD
    Jonathan

www.jephotography.smugmug.com
    www.jephotography.net

Agreed,
    I should add a link back to the gallery to the page. I'll add it to the request queue.

Sam
    Ever hear of Optimus Zoom? Me either.
    SmugMug iOS Sorcerer