Same Photo - Different Processing

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited December 26, 2009 in People
Playing around with different processing and Action on CS4. Thought I'd share as I really like some of the results.

Original image with some skin retouching, sharpening and a littel contrast boost:

749693674_JBWoR-XL.jpg

Version from above plus Super Fun Happy action from Totally Rad Actions set:

749693193_ZTQm2-XL.jpg

First Version plus Technicalcolor Dream Coat and Magic Glasses action from Totally Rad Action set:

749694490_ZQwmc-XL.jpg

Version 3 (above) plus Bitchen B&W action from Totally Rad Action set:

749694697_yYmmL-XL.jpg

I'm totally loving these actions from the Totally Rad Action set. Highly recommend them.
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2009
    Very nice photos & processing iloveyou.gif Now I'd just fix the whites and your background will look perfect too (+ I'd go a tiny little bit less on the skin smoothening - trust me ... I loooove that tool, but in a couple of years when you'll look back I think you'll agree) thumb.gif
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2009
    Thanks... Yeah, I've learned that part of learning to use all these digital darkroom tools is knowing when to hold back. Still trying to get the feel of these.

Here is another one I did... kind of gave it a vintage look or tried at least.

750044732_2rKTE-XL.jpg

My Smug Site
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2009
    Love it, very pretty iloveyou.gif
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2009
    Here is another... what do you think?

750067101_2CjvH-XL.jpg

My Smug Site