Wine, Snow & Love

00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
edited December 28, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Hi all - hope everyone had a great Christmas.. these are just some shots around the house the last few days.

Wine
750840674_isG8b-L.jpg

Snow
750837667_7uhjE-L.jpg

love (she really liked this robotic cat from grandpa)
750837604_ktjZM-L.jpg

ghost .. :D
750837609_maqpK-L.jpg
Devin

Comments

• redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2009
    Some nice shots, and a bit different from the usual Christmas shot. I like the wine shot with the bokeh lights, and my favorite is the one with the cat--I like the perspective and the treatment you gave it.

Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • 00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2009
    redleash wrote:
    Some nice shots, and a bit different from the usual Christmas shot. I like the wine shot with the bokeh lights, and my favorite is the one with the cat--I like the perspective and the treatment you gave it.

Lauren

Hi Lauren - thank you. And yea, I have LOTS of the standard christmas shots.. but thought these turned out kinda cool.
    Devin
  • NihilationNihilation Registered Users Posts: 75 Big grins
    edited December 28, 2009
    The snow looks like roasted marshmallows. :D
  • NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2009
    love 'Ghost'

Neil
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2009
    Nihilation wrote:

Really???????

I see bodies.....nude ones at thatmwink.gifne_nau.gifwinkne_nau.gif......I definitely don't see snow.....maybe I need to see it much larger....but I like it bestiloveyou.gif and that is simply because it made my mind work more than the others.......

What was your iso?? I went and looked at it in the original size and it is still a cool shot.......

You do need to water mark your images and protect from right cliking......I just tried and could have downloaded any size of image I want from your site.......I only allow upto an image size of medium on 99% of my images.....items I am selling or something like that I do not secure at all normally......
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

edited December 28, 2009
    Nihilation wrote:

It's funny, I went back and really looked at the way the snow formed along with the lights under them and yea, it could be a number of things.. thanks for commenting.
    Devin
    edited December 28, 2009
    NeilL wrote:
    love 'Ghost'

Neil

Thanks Neil (it's my favorite from those as well)
    Devin
    edited December 28, 2009
    Art Scott wrote:
    Really???????

I see bodies.....nude ones at thatmwink.gifne_nau.gifwinkne_nau.gif......I definitely don't see snow.....maybe I need to see it much larger....but I like it bestiloveyou.gif and that is simply because it made my mind work more than the others.......

What was your iso?? I went and looked at it in the original size and it is still a cool shot.......

You do need to water mark your images and protect from right cliking......I just tried and could have downloaded any size of image I want from your site.......I only allow upto an image size of medium on 99% of my images.....items I am selling or something like that I do not secure at all normally......

Hi Art - now that I went back and really looked closely, they do appear to be 'shapely' bodies.. rolleyes1.gif

That shot was hand held at iso400 2.8 @ 1/5sec - we rarely get snow in the DFW area, so I couldn't resist in trying to capture something different.

Yea, sometimes i forget to check the box on LR for my watermark.. guess I can look into the watermark capabilities form smugmug.. And you are correct, I forgot to set the options for that gallery (abstract/misc) they were wide open. the other galleries however, should be locked (or right click blocked) ne_nau.gif

Thanks for the heads up and commenting..
    Devin