Setting Prices

rcreamer824rcreamer824 Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
edited December 29, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I would like to changes the prices in all of my galleries (just a few things). Is there a way to set the correct prices in one gallery and then apply it to all galleries (instead of having to go to each gallery)?

Thank you

Comments

• AnneMcBeanAnneMcBean Registered Users Posts: 503 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2009
    I would like to changes the prices in all of my galleries (just a few things). Is there a way to set the correct prices in one gallery and then apply it to all galleries (instead of having to go to each gallery)?

Thank you

Yep, go to the pricing tool and click "galleries" near the top, right by the "portfolio" "gallery" and "image" links. thumb.gif

-Anne
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • rcreamer824rcreamer824 Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2009
    Where would the pricing tool be?
    I cannot find the pricing tool. What page would it be located on? Thank you.
    AnneMcBean wrote:
    Yep, go to the pricing tool and click "galleries" near the top, right by the "portfolio" "gallery" and "image" links. thumb.gif

-Anne
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,339 moderator
    edited December 29, 2009
    I cannot find the pricing tool. What page would it be located on? Thank you.
    See http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-pricing.

It's not clear from your initial question - are all of your galleries set at the same prices? If they are, it seems like it would be easier to set portfolio pricing. (But you should be aware that gallery pricing trumps portfolio pricing, so if you already have prices set at a gallery level you will either need to change the gallery pricing as your first post mentioned or remove the gallery pricing and set portfolio pricing.)

--- Denise