This place rocks!

Bryans12vBryans12v Registered Users Posts: 362 Major grins
edited December 29, 2009 in Landscapes
4034327623_624876aea5_b.jpg

Good day all! Im new here and to the wonderful world of photography. I just got into it around August of last year and have grown quite a passion for photograpy in general since then. I finally figured out how to get a page up (thanks to the amazing help from the cust forum) and am blown away by this place..

Runoff of Peters Kill Falls, Shawangunk Mountain Ridge, Minnewaska, NY

www.bryanbargerphotography.com

Comments

• kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited December 28, 2009
    Hello Bryan, welcome to Dgrin (albeit belatedly), and you're right. This place does rock. drums.gif

Read this tutorial on how to post a pic: http://dgrin.smugmug.com/gallery/1083138
    You entered a link to the HTML page containing the pictures, but not a link to the actual JPG image itself. Also the image URL needs to be place in image tags like this: [IMG][/img]http://url-to-your-image-here.jpg (but no spaces). You can use the share button to get an image URL. If you click on the little yellow mountain button on the composition window, it will prompt you for the image URL and insert the IMG tags for you. Or just read the tutorial. nod.gif

Anyway, awesome waterfall. I visited your site, and you have some great stuff in there. I look forward to seeing more of your posts. thumb.gif

-joel
  • CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2009
    Agree with Joel 100%! That is one sweet waterfall image and you've got some other great ones in the gallery as well! thumb.gif
    Chris
    SmugMug QA
    My Photos
  • Bryans12vBryans12v Registered Users Posts: 362 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2009
    Thanks guys! With all the inspiration form this place, im sure youll be seeing alot more from me!
  • brvheartbrvheart Registered Users Posts: 434 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2009
    Agree with the above Bryan - well done and welcome. looked through the Gal - Had a lot of nice ones in there. I liked the Blue in the night shots mwink.gif

look forward to seeing more from you.
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2009
    Hi Bryan, and thanks for joining us! We're so thrilled to have new folks who are excited and enthusiastic, and we hope that you'll keep sharing your great photos with us. People here are great and incredibly friendly. :ivar