Happy New Year!

kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
edited January 2, 2010 in People
Only a few hours until the corks and crackers start flying around here!!!!

Happy New Year everyone. :clap Thanks to each and every one those of you who have helped me improve in my passion this year! What a great year it was!!!!!!!!!!!!

REDUCED.jpg

Comments

• Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2009
    This is simply stunning! bowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gifbowdown.gif You have captured a cute expression.

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • kidzmomkidzmom Registered Users Posts: 828 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2010
    Thanks so much Gary! How is the new 50 treating you? I just love this lens for natural light. It is so bright! :) Can't wait to see your results!
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2010
    Great shot, that's how I feel after the party. Happy New Year.
  • Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2010
    kidzmom wrote:
    Thanks so much Gary! How is the new 50 treating you? I just love this lens for natural light. It is so bright! :) Can't wait to see your results!

I've only had time to do a quick test in low light at f1.8 last night. I posted a couple images in the Technique forum.

But back to your image. The expression you captured can be captioned in many ways. Like "But mom, I don't know where this came from!" to "I can't believe I drank the whole thing!"

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2010