Announcement - New Website - Landscape Photography

bradtroyphotographybradtroyphotography Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
edited January 8, 2010 in Landscapes
I have been using Smugmug for about a month now and have heavily relied on these forums to design my site. The search function of this site was probably the most reliable tool I used as it seemed that every question I had had been answered many times before. With that being said, I'd like to invite you to visit my new site by clicking on the screen shot below.

10566591_Bjoef#753887466_XjAjy753887466_XjAjy-M.jpg

My work focuses on landscapes, nature, and cityscapes. I strive to create photographs with strong color/contrast and a unique perspective.

While this is my first post, I hope to become more active on these message boards.

Brad Troy Photography
View my Landscape, Cityscape & Nature Photography

"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." ~Ansel Adams~

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2009
    Hi Brad and welcome to Dgrin!

It's great you have your site up and it looks like you have some really nice work on there, too. The Shots forums like this one are mainly to show off photos, maybe share a trip you took or get feedback or advice about your technique. You might want to post in the Big Picture if you want critique or comments on your website in general.

Feel free to post individual landscape shots in here if you want to share. Great job and as a Smugger I'm thrilled that the forums were able to help you build your website. thumb.gif
  • bradtroyphotographybradtroyphotography Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited January 7, 2010
    I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the comment!

Brad Troy Photography
    View my Landscape, Cityscape & Nature Photography

"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs." ~Ansel Adams~
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2010
    Brad-

Welcome to DGrin. I visited your site and liked it. I commented on a couple of your images too. I do encourage you to post some of your landscape work here--you will receive some excellent critiques and encouragement from the folks here.

Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2010
    Welcome, and nice work!!

Sam