new to forum

ole docole doc Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
edited December 31, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
and happy to be here. I have reintroduced myself to photography after many years of neglect when I wanted to take close ups of my orchids, a new adventure.
I am accumulating the tools for this and am very interested in the stacking programs to improve DOF.
Hopefully a few of my works will appear here. Excuse the text on the orchid pictures as that is an approved way of displaying on orchid forums.
{sorry my images didn't show. I'll need to study some more and try again.}
Nick

Comments

• rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2009
    ole doc wrote:
    and happy to be here. I have reintroduced myself to photography after many years of neglect when I wanted to take close ups of my orchids, a new adventure.
    I am accumulating the tools for this and am very interested in the stacking programs to improve DOF.
    Hopefully a few of my works will appear here. Excuse the text on the orchid pictures as that is an approved way of displaying on orchid forums.
    {sorry my images didn't show. I'll need to study some more and try again.}
    Nick

Hey Nick,

Welcome to dgrin clap.gif

Check out this link. It should get you posting images in no time!
    Randy
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2009
    Welcome Nick. There's a good bunch of folks on this forum that will help you all they can.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • ole docole doc Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited December 31, 2009
    what should I expect to see when I preview my entry and pictures, the pictures or just the script calling for the pictures?
    Nick
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited December 31, 2009
    ole doc wrote:
    what should I expect to see when I preview my entry and pictures, the pictures or just the script calling for the pictures?
    Nick

Your pics should be included in the preview. If they are not showing up, it is probably because external links are not enabled in the hosting gallery. How To Post on Dgrin

Be patient. Once you get the hang of it, it's really easy.

Oh, and welcome aboard wave.gif.
  • ole docole doc Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited December 31, 2009
    I have set up a flirk account. I am not sure I set the parameters correctly. How should they be set?
    thanks,
    Nick