Options

FS: D300 and/or Nikon 17-55 2.8

sellissellis Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
edited February 21, 2010 in Nikon Land
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I thought a friend was buying this, but after several weeks of stalling, I don't think he's coming through.

This is a nice D300, the shutter was replaced by Nikon because it was damaged while the sensor was being cleaned. The new shutter has 13,557 shutter actuations on it. It was also fully serviced while at Nikon, updated to firmware version 1.02. The camera is in great shape and is treated well. I do not see any scratches on the body, the sensor is clean, the lcds are clean and scratch-free. Box and all original accessories included. I will sell this one for $1,100 including shipping inside the US.

Also selling a 17-55 2.8, beautiful lens and was my favorite when paired with this camera. Also $1,100 including shipping inside the US. Still within warranty, comes in the original box.

Both together for $2,000.I no longer need it because I've since purchased a D700 and a D3s with a collection of FX lenses.

[IMG][/img]773543205_6csHS-L.jpg773542822_xxmJz-M.jpg

More photos can be found here

ADDED: I'll include two extra EN-EL3e (gray one) batteres (three total) and an extra charger.
Also, I'm willing to split them up if anyone just wants the body or just the lens.

Thank you,
Sam

Comments

• Options
    kreskres Registered Users Posts: 268 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2010
    Sam - Pm'd ya.
    sellis wrote:
    I thought a friend was buying this, but after several weeks of stalling, I don't think he's coming through.

This is a nice D300, the shutter was replaced by Nikon because it was damaged while the sensor was being cleaned. The new shutter has 13,557 shutter actuations on it. It was also fully serviced while at Nikon, updated to firmware version 1.02. The camera is in great shape and is treated well. I do not see any scratches on the body, the sensor is clean, the lcds are clean and scratch-free. Box and all original accessories included. I will sell this one for $1,100 including shipping inside the US.

Also selling a 17-55 2.8, beautiful lens and was my favorite when paired with this camera. Also $1,100 including shipping inside the US. Still within warranty, comes in the original box.

Both together for $2,000.

I'll try to post photos soon. I no longer need it because I've since purchased a D700 and a D3s with a collection of FX lenses.

Thank you,
    Sam
    --Kres
  • Options
    edited January 5, 2010
  • Options
    edited January 13, 2010
    extra batts included
    bump- I added two EN-EL3e batteries and an extra charger. You'll get three batteries and two chargers along with all the original accessories (camera strap, lcd cover, body and lens caps, manual, usb cable, av cable, etc)
    sellis wrote:

Both together for $2,000.

I'll try to post photos soon. I no longer need it because I've since purchased a D700 and a D3s with a collection of FX lenses.

ADDED: I'll include two extra EN-EL3e (gray one) batteres (three total) and an extra charger.
    Also, I'm willing to split them up if anyone just wants the body or just the lens.

Thank you,
    Sam
  • Options
    edited January 25, 2010
    bump- added photos and link to more
    I added a couple photos and more are here.

sellis wrote:

Both together for $2,000.I no longer need it because I've since purchased a D700 and a D3s with a collection of FX lenses.

Thank you,
    Sam
  • Options
    Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2010
    are these still available?
  • Options
    edited January 28, 2010
    Yes, email me directly at sam(at)samellis.com. I'll be at work and don't regularly check dgrin from there but I do check email.

Thanks,
    Sam
    are these still available?
  • Options
    edited February 16, 2010
    Price Drop
    PRICE DROP- $1800 for the body and lens. More photos were added at http://www.samellis.com/Business/for-sale/D300-for-sale/11053143_NMfmh#773543328_ERAVR
    Includes the camera body, two Nikon chargers, two Nikon batteries, strap, caps, all cables. Currently missing the owners manual which is odd for me, I'm sure it's around here somewhere. If I can't find it, I'll download and print one for the buyer.

Both are USA models. Camera was purchased from Ritz Camera in May of 2008 and the lens was purchased in November of 2007 (still within the 5 year service warranty). Everything works perfectly.

It's time to sell this thing! I'm willing to split them up as well. mwink.gif In another week or so I'll be putting it on eBay.

Thank you,
    Sam
  • Options
    edited February 16, 2010
    CAMERA SOLD, lens still for sale for $900
    Someone purchased the body, but the lens is still for sale.
    sellis wrote:

Thank you,
    Sam
  • Options
    daldridgedaldridge Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
    edited February 21, 2010
    Thanks, Sam
    Thank you, Sam, for a pleasant transaction; everything was great.