Options

tonight's first fav

joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
edited January 8, 2010 in Weddings
cc welcome. . . always.

oh, by the way, check out the shoes. yes, they are GREEN!

755972464_rjstS-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Jeremy WinterbergJeremy Winterberg Registered Users Posts: 1,233 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2010
    Nice! I like it alot. Great composition, exposure, expressions... Good Job thumb.gif
    Jer
  • Options
    zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2010
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2010
    I've always wanted to be at a wedding where they had sparklers, cool shot! (and nice shoes!)
  • Options
    cab.in.bostoncab.in.boston Registered Users Posts: 634 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2010
    Hi Josh,

Nice work, I like a bunch of the stuff I saw on your site. I wanted to just comment to you that a friend of mine from college (NMSU, where else? :D ) just posted some shots on Facebook from a shoot you did of him and his family and recommended you. He must have been impressed! clap.gifclap
    Father, husband, dog lover, engineer, Nikon shooter
    My site 365 Project
  • Options
    joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2010
    Hi Josh,

Nice work, I like a bunch of the stuff I saw on your site. I wanted to just comment to you that a friend of mine from college (NMSU, where else? :D ) just posted some shots on Facebook from a shoot you did of him and his family and recommended you. He must have been impressed! clap.gifclap

it is a long way to Boston from NM!
  • Options
    WeiselWeisel Registered Users Posts: 235 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2010
    Great photo there! I also got to shoot a very similar shot in Memphis for a new year's wedding recently. I got 2 really good shots from it. They had sparklers going, just like yours. Hard to get everyone's sparklers lit and still going when the b/g come out! All about timing, as we all know.

Good job. :D
    Canon 5D MK IV | 24-70 2.8L USM | 50mm F1.4 USM | 70-200mm F2.8L | AB 800 light | 430EXII speedlight (x2) | Lowel iLight | Cybersync remotes | bag of trail mix |
    My Weddings WebsiteBlog
  • Options
    cab.in.bostoncab.in.boston Registered Users Posts: 634 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2010
    joshhuntnm wrote:
    it is a long way to Boston from NM!

Yes, about 3 days by car, if memory serves. Or two, depending on the urgency of the trip... those were a loooooong two days. rolleyes1.gif

I spent just about all of the 90s there, graduated from NMSU in 1999 and moved here. I'd always been intrigued by New England, and I have long time family history here, although I'd never been personally until I came here to interview. But, job offers make it easy to go someplace new!

Anywho, I love NM; good people, beautiful scenery, and I terribly miss the food! My Dad still lives in Abq, but I haven't been back there in years, and my daughter has never been. Maybe someday...

Anyway, just wanted to pass along the compliment that you had received. Keep up the good work!
    Father, husband, dog lover, engineer, Nikon shooter
    My site 365 Project