Options

EPCOT - December 2009

spb13spb13 Registered Users Posts: 133 Major grins
edited January 5, 2010 in Street and Documentary
My daughter is a bit of a Japanophile, so when we go to Epcot we end up spending quite a bit of time at the Japanese pavilion...this means I spend quite a bit of time waiting. I normally spend this time taking pictures of stuff. On our recent visits I have been trying to get more shots of people. I am still working on getting comfortable pointing my camera at someone's face...

756744707_2aMYa-L.jpg

756742899_brfuR-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,931 moderator
    edited January 5, 2010
    Nice expression in #1 and nice colors in #2, though the WB seems to be a little off. Looks like you might have done too good a job of getting up close in #1, as it is hard to tell what she is doing. From the background, gloves and nametag, I would guess serving food ne_nau.gif.
  • Options
    spb13spb13 Registered Users Posts: 133 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2010
    Richard wrote:
    Nice expression in #1 and nice colors in #2, though the WB seems to be a little off. Looks like you might have done too good a job of getting up close in #1, as it is hard to tell what she is doing. From the background, gloves and nametag, I would guess serving food ne_nau.gif.

The girl in #1 is working the pearl bar. Customers buy an oyster and she opens it to harvest their pearl. I tried in vain to get a shot with better context, but she was surrounded by a crowd of very rude people...

And yeah I left the second one a bit warm.

Thanks for the feedback.