Proof Delay When None Set on Gallery?

SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
edited January 5, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I just got one of the largest single orders in while, but for some reason it's set to proof delay even though none of the galleries are set to proof delay. :scratch I know the customer also ordered from another SM photographer in the same order and this photographer may have proof delay on his galleries, but why does that affect my order?

Order# 1367075. Any assistance appreciated.
Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!

Comments

• zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2010
    When a client places an order from multiple photographers we always add proof delay for the whole order if one of the photographers has proof delay on. This is to save on shipping for your client, and also avoids confusion on their end - They would get worried if your photos arrived a week before the photos from the other pro.
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2010
    Thank you for the clarification. What happens when a photographer doesn't replace the photo under the proof delay? Does the order process as usual at the release time regardless? This order as a certain time deadline, so I'm a bit concerned.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2010
    SamirD wrote:
    Thank you for the clarification. What happens when a photographer doesn't replace the photo under the proof delay? Does the order process as usual at the release time regardless? This order as a certain time deadline, so I'm a bit concerned.
    it's going to wait for the entire time in that case.
  • SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2010
    Andy wrote:
    it's going to wait for the entire time in that case.
    So to clarify, the order will wait until the proof time has expired and then proceed with the original, non-replaced image? headscratch.gif