Options

iPhone Apps for Photography

PhotoJessiePhotoJessie Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited January 22, 2010 in Finishing School
Hey everyone,

I noticed a lot of shots being taken on iPhones in another thread. Great stuff! I just found an article by Mason Resnick about the most popular iPhone apps, which might be worth checking out. A lot of you don't like to alter the photos (some of the apps are for this), but there are also some great ones for photography in general: reading exposures, setting up lighting diagrams and knowing when the sun will rise and set where you are. I don't have an iPhone, but thought this was too good not to share.

Click here to go to the full article.

Comments

• Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,830 moderator
    edited January 4, 2010
    Hey everyone,

I noticed a lot of shots being taken on iPhones in another thread. Great stuff! I just found an article by Mason Resnick about the most popular iPhone apps, which might be worth checking out. A lot of you don't like to alter the photos (some of the apps are for this), but there are also some great ones for photography in general: reading exposures, setting up lighting diagrams and knowing when the sun will rise and set where you are. I don't have an iPhone, but thought this was too good not to share.

Click here to go to the full article.

PhotoJessie, welcome to the Digital Grin. clap.gif

I'll move this to the "Finishing School" forum where we discuss software (applications.)

Thanks for the link and recommendation.
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Options
    Stephan PhotosStephan Photos Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited January 22, 2010
    ziggy53 wrote:
    PhotoJessie, welcome to the Digital Grin. clap.gif

I'll move this to the "Finishing School" forum where we discuss software (applications.)

Thanks for the link and recommendation.

Having used many of the apps in the link you provided, my vote is for PhotoGene...it's the only app that I continue to use even after owning the program for over a year.
    My Flickr Photostream
    My Website Stephan Photos
    Nikon D300 | 24-70mm 2.8 | 70-200mm 2.8 | 50mm 1.4D | SB-800 Speedlight | Gitzo 1325 w/Markins M20