A Pricing question

KaganKagan Registered Users Posts: 196 Major grins
edited January 5, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have set one gallery to what I want my site-wide pricing to be for the next 3 months. I want to go in and make this my default portfolio pricing but I cant find a way to do it without retyping everything into the portfolio. I have done searches on here and read the pricing smug help page but I am simply not using the correct keywords(or I am tired and an idiot-not ruling those out at all :rofl) I just want to take Gallery A and make it my default. Any help is appreciated. I see how how to set it to change multiple galleries which will do but I would prefer to set this as my default. Ideas?
Kagan

Comments

• gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2010
    Kagan wrote:
    I have set one gallery to what I want my site-wide pricing to be for the next 3 months. I want to go in and make this my default portfolio pricing but I cant find a way to do it without retyping everything into the portfolio. I have done searches on here and read the pricing smug help page but I am simply not using the correct keywords(or I am tired and an idiot-not ruling those out at all rolleyes1.gif) I just want to take Gallery A and make it my default. Any help is appreciated. I see how how to set it to change multiple galleries which will do but I would prefer to set this as my default. Ideas?
    Hi Kagan. We don't allow you to apply your gallery pricing to your portfolio because it is possible to have your gallery set with only a couple items priced and the rest of the pricing used is from your portfolio. So if you would apply the gallery pricing to your portfolio you would only be applying the few priced items and removing the portfolio pricing you were already using.

Sorry but the only way around this is to apply the pricing to multiple galleries or to retype the pricing in to your Portfolio.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • KaganKagan Registered Users Posts: 196 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2010
    gluwater wrote:
    Hi Kagan. We don't allow you to apply your gallery pricing to your portfolio because it is possible to have your gallery set with only a couple items priced and the rest of the pricing used is from your portfolio. So if you would apply the gallery pricing to your portfolio you would only be applying the few priced items and removing the portfolio pricing you were already using.

Sorry but the only way around this is to apply the pricing to multiple galleries or to retype the pricing in to your Portfolio.

Thanks for the quick reply Nick
    Kagan