Options

My Picturetown

sokolichsokolich Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited January 5, 2010 in Dgrin Forum Support
Hi!
I have a My Picturetown account through Nikon. Can you post the URL from that site into forum posts here in Digital Grin?

Thanks!
Scott
Nikon D300, D700Tamron SPAF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di IINikon AF-S 50mm f1.8GNikon AF-S DX 18-135mm Telephoto Zoom LensNikon AF-S DX 55-200mm Telephoto Zoom Lens w/VRNikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VRNikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G IF-EDSB-600 Speedlight

Comments

• Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,199 moderator
    edited January 5, 2010
    sokolich wrote:
    Hi!
    I have a My Picturetown account through Nikon. Can you post the URL from that site into forum posts here in Digital Grin?
    Thanks! Scott

I am unaware how Picturetown works internally. However, if you've been successful posting photos you are hosting there into other forums, then it will probably work here too. In other words, if you can link to the pictures externally (a setting option in your galleries perhaps?), then it should work.

Just follow the guidelines in the posting images on DGrin tutorial, especially the second pages about the inclusion of IMG tags wrapping the URL to the picture (the actual pic, not the page it might display on).

Hope that helps.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    sokolichsokolich Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited January 5, 2010
    David_S85 wrote:
    I am unaware how Picturetown works internally. However, if you've been successful posting photos you are hosting there into other forums, then it will probably work here too. In other words, if you can link to the pictures externally (a setting option in your galleries perhaps?), then it should work.

Just follow the guidelines in the posting images on DGrin tutorial, especially the second pages about the inclusion of IMG tags wrapping the URL to the picture (the actual pic, not the page it might display on).

Hope that helps.
    Thanks David!
    I will give it a try.

Scott
    Nikon D300, D700Tamron SPAF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di IINikon AF-S 50mm f1.8GNikon AF-S DX 18-135mm Telephoto Zoom LensNikon AF-S DX 55-200mm Telephoto Zoom Lens w/VRNikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VRNikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G IF-EDSB-600 Speedlight