ISO help on Canon 1D M III

treegazertreegazer Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited January 5, 2010 in Cameras
Hello all,
this is my first post here and any insight to my problem is most appreciated. So what's happening is I cannot set the ISO lower than 200. I usually shoot at 100 but I switched it to 400 last week and went to set it back but it stops at 200. I set the ISO range to L but it still stops at 200.
Any thoughts or the solution to this quirky dilemma will help me sleep tonight. Thanks in advance and I have been learning loads reading through the forums.

Stacy Borden

Comments

• treegazertreegazer Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited January 5, 2010
    treegazer wrote:
    Hello all,
    this is my first post here and any insight to my problem is most appreciated. So what's happening is I cannot set the ISO lower than 200. I usually shoot at 100 but I switched it to 400 last week and went to set it back but it stops at 200. I set the ISO range to L but it still stops at 200.
    Any thoughts or the solution to this quirky dilemma will help me sleep tonight. Thanks in advance and I have been learning loads reading through the forums.

Stacy Borden

Never mind, I figured it out rolleyes1.gif
    I had turned on highlight priority and it does not allow you to use an ISO lower than 200.
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 24,079 moderator
    edited January 5, 2010
    treegazer wrote:
    Never mind, I figured it out rolleyes1.gif
    I had turned on highlight priority and it does not allow you to use an ISO lower than 200.

Stacy, welcome to the Digital Grin. clap.gif

Glad you got it sorted out. BTW, the highest ISO is also affected by HTP.
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums