759004260_yKxRU-XL.jpg

What do you guys think?
pyroPrints.com (my little t-shirt shop)
pyroPrints.com/5819572 The Photo Section

Comments

• Options
    pyroPrints.compyroPrints.com Registered Users Posts: 1,383 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2010
    Is it that good or that bad? =c) I'm looking for both negative and positive feedback =c)
    pyroPrints.com (my little t-shirt shop)
    pyroPrints.com/5819572 The Photo Section
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2010
    Is it that good or that bad? =c) I'm looking for both negative and positive feedback =c)

Hi there Pyro,
    Glad you're back in the saddle :D .

I didn't comment on this earlier because it was already in the gallery, so maybe that's why you havent' gotten responses from others.

All the same, I like the shot--The title is perfect and the photo tells a story. It is a very menacing shoe and we are getting a different angle from most of the rest of the shots I've seen, which is always a good thing. Good lighting too.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2010
    Hi Pyro,

I really don't know what to say... the idea is good, but the only one shoe in the image shows
    mainly the sole... maybe if you make at least some of the second shoe visible... headscratch.gif
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • Options
    JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited January 7, 2010
    I think an actual squashed bug on the bottom of the shoe would make this perfect. JMO.thumb.gif
  • Options
    ASkipASkip Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2010
    JAG wrote:
    I think an actual squashed bug on the bottom of the shoe would make this perfect. JMO.thumb.gif

On the other hand, I was happy to see that there Wasn't a squashed bug, we Are the bug.
    I think it's a really nice picture and the directions just say "a shoe". The fact that it's twilight in the bug's last view is kind of funny too.
    hehe.
    anna
  • Options
    GreensquaredGreensquared Registered Users Posts: 2,115 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2010
    I like it, but somehow it does need context without the title. Are you showing off the make of a boot, about to squash a bug, or about to step in a cow patty? Perhaps all three? :)

Bringing the story around a little more full circle visually will really make the impact stronger. thumb.gif
    Emily
    Psalm 62:5-6