512MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 is this....

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited January 7, 2010 in Digital Darkroom
512MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 is this video card: just ok .... decent .......good .......... or .......excellent......

This is paired with 6gb ram in a notebook.

TIA.......................:bow:bow
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• NewsyNewsy Registered Users Posts: 605 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2010
    Art Scott wrote:
    512MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 is this video card: just ok .... decent .......good .......... or .......excellent......

This is paired with 6gb ram in a notebook.

TIA.......................bowdown.gifbow

The 3800 series from ATi was very good, a leader in the gaming world at the time. This version should be just fine for editing images.

Will definitely support the OpenGL feature set of CS4!

Are you lucky enough to have a DVI out on the laptop?

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2010
    Newsy wrote:
    The 3800 series from ATi was very good, a leader in the gaming world at the time. This version should be just fine for editing images.

Will definitely support the OpenGL feature set of CS4!

Are you lucky enough to have a DVI out on the laptop?

Thanx for the info.

Did not look into the DVI output....but will as I would love to have a 2nd monitor for clearing my tools off the photos I am working on..........
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website