Ordering test prints from both labs

wellseenwellseen Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited January 7, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi,

I'd like to order test prints from both Bay Photo and EZprints, with color correction ON and OFF (that makes 4 sets) to determine which will work best for me. Is there a way to do this as one order, or at least not 4? (I'd like to save time and shipping)
So far, it seems that when I change gallery pricing it either changes it for the photos already in my cart, or deletes them.

Thanks!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2010
    Sorry, it can be one order, but 4 different galleries, each set appropriately. Also write our Support Heroes with a link to your pics, I'll be happy to review them before order. ATTN: Andy in the subject line. thumb.gif
  • wellseenwellseen Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited January 7, 2010
    Andy wrote:
    Sorry, it can be one order, but 4 different galleries, each set appropriately. Also write our Support Heroes with a link to your pics, I'll be happy to review them before order. ATTN: Andy in the subject line. thumb.gif

do you mean copy the same photos to 4 different galleries? Is it possible to create duplicate galleries without re-uploading? Thanks!
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2010
    wellseen wrote:
    do you mean copy the same photos to 4 different galleries? Is it possible to create duplicate galleries without re-uploading? Thanks!
    Yes, copy, no, not possible to create dupe galleries without reuploading (or copying and moving).

Sorry.