Options

I'd like to create some links

MaestroMaestro Registered Users Posts: 5,395 Major grins
edited July 26, 2005 in SmugMug Support
either at the top or on the left side of my webpage that are basically links to my galleries and possibly a fun links page like I have seen at other smugmug sites. I think I know how to hide the galleries, but could someone point me to a place that would explain how to set up the button links? Is it done is the stylesheet section or the body html section? Thanks in advance.

P.S. I tried searching here but I guess my keywords for searching aren't describing what I want; thus the post.

Comments

• Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2005
    To make the changes you are describing, you would add your HTML to the HEADER section in Customizing.

We have more help on doing so here: http://smugmug.com/help/create-photo-album
    Maestro wrote:
    either at the top or on the left side of my webpage that are basically links to my galleries and possibly a fun links page like I have seen at other smugmug sites. I think I know how to hide the galleries, but could someone point me to a place that would explain how to set up the button links? Is it done is the stylesheet section or the body html section? Thanks in advance.

P.S. I tried searching here but I guess my keywords for searching aren't describing what I want; thus the post.