Kids Dancing

HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
edited July 28, 2005 in People
Reno had their annual Celtic festival this last weekend. Lots of bagpipes and other entertainment. I spotted these kids dancing a ways away and had to get the shot between people. The background was blurred a bit to help isolate the kids. They were a joy to watch.
46744633.jpg

Oops, I see where it's been a little too processed. Ah heck, I'll share it anyway since I think it's so cute.

Hope it brings a smile to your face as it does mine,
Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

Comments

• tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2005
    Looks like a fun time. Thanks for sharing.
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com
  • HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2005
    Thanks Thomas for the comment. I'm not a people picture taking kind of person, but I have been having fun with it lately at our festivals and events. Can't get anything I consider very good, but fun all the same, and fun is what it's all about.

Chris

• ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2005
    That is a good photo. You could send that to Kodak, too.

All they can get from me in a lawsuit is my house. They would probably get a profuse apology and tears. I am counting on that working.

You could try same. That is a great photo, and I am sure it was fun to watch.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2005
    Why thank you Ginger,
    ginger_55 wrote:
    That is a good photo. You could send that to Kodak, too.

All they can get from me in a lawsuit is my house. They would probably get a profuse apology and tears. I am counting on that working.

You could try same. That is a great photo, and I am sure it was fun to watch.

ginger
    If I can get the processing down right, I just might do that. And if they want my house, they can have that too since I still owe a fortune on it.

Thanks for the support,
    Chris

• Adrian van AmmersAdrian van Ammers Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2005
    I like this picture, Chris!
    Reno had their annual Celtic festival this last weekend. Lots of bagpipes and other entertainment. I spotted these kids dancing a ways away and had to get the shot between people. The background was blurred a bit to help isolate the kids. They were a joy to watch.

Oops, I see where it's been a little too processed. Ah heck, I'll share it anyway since I think it's so cute.

Hope it brings a smile to your face as it does mine,
    Chris
    I read what others said and can only agree. Good capture of very natural fun. Congrats with this fine picture.