Options

Reading upside down at entrance of a bookshop.

The_Fat_ZebraThe_Fat_Zebra Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
edited January 9, 2010 in Street and Documentary
first post here. Quality is not so great because my camera is bad on low iso, and composition is also not great b/c was a lucky shot. Still thought I'd post it because the image intrigued me.

dsc01709g.jpg
Street & Portrait because of the people. Landscape because it's pretty.
Disappointed with AF of Tamron 28-75 2.8, me less happy.

Comments

• Options
    bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2010
    first post here.

Very funny! It's too bad the quality isn't better because it's a classic street photo situation.
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • Options
    eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2010
    I like this shot, too, regardless of the quality. In fact, I think it adds impact, in my opinion.

Off Topic (sort of): way back when, someone, I forget whom, was labeled as a genius because they could read upside-down. Not that much of a feat, really, as I can too. :D My guess here, though, is that this is a double issue magazine. I was a bit startled the first time I hit the middle of a magazine and from then on everything was upside down.
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • Options
    PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2010
    Laughing.gif Classic.
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
    ... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography